Elacet Homestay knows all the homes of the Host Families we work with, some of which frequently Host Guests from outside Uganda and therefore, have ample experience in being Hosts.
In fact, they wouldn’t turn down an opportunity to learn about the countries, cultures and life styles of their Guests and in return assist them obtain the best experience Uganda has to offer. Our Host Families treat their Guests as full members of the families, will eat together and share all the common living spaces with them.
All the Families we work with are well known to us; have been interviewed and their homes have been carefully checked out to make certain that they fit our standards. Choose Elacet Homestay because;
- Elacet Homestay is a small agency. This guarantees the personal and proficient service we offer our clients. We make sure to fulfil your every need and preference.
- Our prices are competitive and affordable.
- We offer you the opportunity to stay with an ordinary Ugandan family. We believe this opportunity is memorable, rewarding and fulfilling.
- Our meet and greet services includes individual pick up upon arrival and drop off to the Host Family’s home (if required). Otherwise, the Host Family members are more than willing to pick you from an agreed meeting point.
- Elacet Homestay has an emergency number for all our guests, which is available 24/7 during their entire stay.
- We can prove that all of our Host Family homes have been checked and meet our high standards. They must agree to Elacet Homestay’s Code of Conduct (CoC).
- Our team aims to provide excellent service and is highly qualified and experienced at working with Guests from abroad.
If you would like to become a guest with a Ugandan local family, please contact us